Wine Bar at The Red Horse Inn - 21 and up!
Looking for an amazing date night idea? The Red Horse Inn has the perfect setting to sip on some wine, eat cheese and soak in the view of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Open to the public, the wine bar is sure to be the perfect place to enjoy a nice quiet evening with the one you love.
Please wear a mask while inside ordering drinks or using the restroom. Masks are not required outside.
Hours - Seasonal
Only a limited number of tickets are "on sale"...for free for music events! You must have a ticket to enjoy these events as seating is limited. If you are not enjoying wine, there will be a $15 cover you may pay at the door. Red Horse Inn guests must purchase tickets unless you are staying in the Gable, Dovecote or Eastroom as you all have private areas to watch the music from.
Seating is first-come, first-serve! Bring a lawn chair in case all the seats are taken and you prefer not to sit on the seat wall.
Please take a look at my menus in advance and have an idea of what you'd like to order. I only have one iPad menu set up due to Covid. This will speed the ordering and checkout process.
We are serving a limited food menu. There is not a restaurant, just snack items. Please refrain from bringing any food items.
In the case of rain, events will be canceled. All sales will be refunded in full.
Please bring doggie bags to clean up any messes. Don't have a bag? Ask me and I'll give you one. Let me know if it happens on the Terrace so I can sterilize it.
- No food or alcohol is allowed to be brought in to any event. Please leave your beverage (drink) containers in the car. You will be asked to remove them if you bring them onto the terrace. There is complimentary water available inside.
- Check-in with Christian at the bar. Give him your name to look up your tickets.
- Please refrain from smoking on the terrace.
- All events are 21 and up. No exceptions. It's perfect for a date night so please leave the youngsters with your babysitter and enjoy a night out.
We will be following SC State guidelines for Social Distance and Covid19 prevention. Please don't congregate in groups larger than 8. Come early to get a seat and drinks. Please do not form a line for wine. I will be taking precautions that will slow the process so be patient. The bar is open at 4 pm so you should plenty of time to get your drinks, cheese platters, and seats.
From the Governer himself:
- You will not be allowed to enter if you feel generally unwell
- Please maintain a minimum of 6-foot distance from others
- Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
No upcoming events. Please check back again soon.