Friday, July 10th. 7-9 pm
Twin Sons, an acoustic duo, and we have been in the upstate for the last 12 years. They play a variety of music, classic top 40 pop.
Wine and Music - 21 and up!
Please wear a mask while inside ordering drinks or using the restroom. Masks are not required outside.
Only a limited number of tickets are "on sale"...for free! You must have a ticket to enjoy these events as seating is limited. If you are not enjoying wine, there will be a $15 cover you may pay at the door. Red Horse Inn guests must purchase tickets unless you are staying in the Gable, Dovecote or Eastroom as you all have private areas to watch the music from.
This year we are serving cheese platters! Each platter is a nice snack for two people. You must reserve them before noon the day of the show so plan accordingly. Also, they must be ordered online via Eventbrite.
Seating is first-come, first-serve! Bring a lawn chair in case all the seats are taken and you prefer not to sit on the seat wall.
Please take a look at my menus in advance and have an idea of what you'd like to order. I only have one iPad menu set up due to Covid. This will speed the ordering and checkout process.
Here is our current wine selection: https://dashboard.onpremisewine.com/restaurants/799/wines
Here is our current beer selection: https://dashboard.onpremisewine.com/restaurants/799/beers
In the case of rain, events will be canceled. All sales will be refunded in full.
Please bring doggie bags to clean up any messes. Don't have a bag? Ask me and I'll give you one. Let me know if it happens on the Terrace so I can sterilize it.
We will be following SC State guidelines for Social Distance and Covid19 prevention. Please don't congregate in groups larger than 8. Come early to get a seat and drinks. Please do not form a line for wine. I will be taking precautions that will slow the process so be patient. The bar is open at 4 pm so you should plenty of time to get your drinks, cheese platters, and seats.
From the Governer himself:
- You will not be allowed to enter if you feel generally unwell
- Please maintain a minimum of 6-foot distance from others
- Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
- No food or alcohol is allowed to be brought in to any event. Please leave your beverage (drink) containers in the car. You will be asked to remove them if you bring them onto the terrace. There is complimentary water available inside.
- Check-in with Christian at the bar. Give him your name to look up your tickets.
- Please refrain from smoking on the terrace.
- All events are 21 and up. No exceptions. It's perfect for a date night so please leave the youngsters with your babysitter and enjoy a night out.
Please come early so you can get a seat and your beverages before the show.
Frances Elizaread more »
Saturday, July 11th. 7- 9 pm
Frances blends her love of songwriting with her passion for jazz, classical, bluegrass, and folk music. She takes inspiration from various musical artists such as Amy Winehouse, First Aid Kit, Alice Phoebe Lou, Punch Brothers and Gregory Alan Isakov. Take a listen: https://www.franceseliza.com/media